Grant Dixon & Sons, Inc. was founded in 1947 by G. Grant Dixon in Western Springs.
Grant Dixon became involved in community activities early in his business career. He served on the Planning Commission of Western Springs for 8 years, shaping the attractive Williamsburg architecture Western Springs became known for in the business district.
The Property Management Division was formed in 1966 under the leadership of G. Grant Dixon, Jr. and is staffed to this day to provide services in the areas of Leasing, Management and Maintenance of real estate properties.
Deborah Dixon has served as Managing Broker of G. Grant Dixon & Sons, Inc. since 2000.
Membership Level: Silver
Categories: Real Estate
812 Hillgrove Avenue
Western Springs, 60558